Our fee structure for mediation services is straightforward: $260 (plus GST) per hour, per mediator. Once you engage us, our fees will apply to:
- our review and consideration of any documents related to the conflict
- our discussions with the relevant managers, HR professionals, and any other key stakeholders
- our preparatory interviews with the parties involved in the conflict
- the development of a mediation plan which addresses the needs of all parties involved
- the mediation session itself
- any post-mediation debrief with the relevant managers and other stakeholders
- the preparation of a Mediation Agreement and a Mediation Report
Our preparation and the pre-mediation interviews generally take at least four hours, as do the mediation and the debriefing session. Sometimes, we may complete the entire process in one day. Other times, we may recommend splitting the process over two days, to allow participants time to reflect on our pre-mediation conversations.
Therefore, we have calculated our fees on the assumption that we will be at your workplace for a minimum of four hours at any one time. Any ad hoc visits to your premises of less than four hours attract a travelling fee of $130 (plus GST) per hour.
This travelling fee may also apply to clients located outside Brisbane.
As different organisations have different needs and expectations, our fees for consulting and coaching services are negotiated on a case-by-case basis.